Think Blue

Obsessing over the Dodgers' minor league system so you don't have to.

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Shadow Draft

Yeah, I'm ripping off Jon Sickles. Big whoop. Wanna fight about it?

Round 1 - Pick 15

Dodgers select: Tim Melville, RHP (Holt HS, MO)


Round 2 - Pick 61

Dodgers select: Tyler Stovall, LHP (Hokes Bluff HS, AL)


Round 3 - Pick 93

Dodgers select: Brandon Crawford, SS (UCLA)


Round 4 - Pick 127

Dodgers select: Robbie Grossman, OF (Cy-Fair HS, TX)


Round 5 - Pick 157

Dodgers select: Chris Dominguez, 3B (Louisville)


Round 6 - Pick 187

Dodgers select: Ryan Lavarnway, C (Yale)



To the un-initiated, the "Shadow Draft" is where I select the player I want in place of (or along with) the player the Dodgers selected. I then keep these players on my fake farm system and check back occasionally to see how they're doing (unless they're sucking, in which case they will never be mentioned again).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home